Monday, April 15, 2013

A new utility truck.


Its like a wheelbarrow but with 4 wheels and I'll be using it to get things from one side of the orchard to the other.

Previously I did use a wheel barrow but its got more than a couple of holes in it ,and the tyre is usual flat and its had a lot of wear and tear. The new one which I bought on ebay arrive a couple of days ago and I put it together and went down to the orchard with my son Hemish.

We started to haul manure straight away from literally one end of the orchard to the other. The ground is very bumpy and uneven so even with a wheel barrow its tough. However with four wheels it was easier even Hemish had a go when it was empty to pull it along.

I saw the bees out and about but didn't go into any of the hives, they have started to being in pollen.

We put manure under several trees before we had rain and called it a day. Hemish had fun. We then went to fed the horses in the next field apples that we had bought with us. Spring has finally arrived at the orchard with the ground level flowers beginning to open. Yeah

No comments: