Monday, February 23, 2009

21 February Apricots and Peaches


Its been a busy week I have planted 8 new trees, these include 4 Peach trees and 4 Apricot trees. I have also put compost on 63 trees. Each tree has received at least 1 bag of compost. I will get the remaining trees done within a couple of days. I have not seen any new damage to any of the trees. I still have to put 1 rabbit guard on the last of the new trees. I had to but the final tree guard on Sunday.

I have spent a number of days getting things done, with help from my brother and daughter. In fact as its been half term the whole family has been helping out.

The dogs have also been a little friendlier as they are seeing me more, I still don't trust them but they seem to not want to eat me. It may have something to do with me giving more dog biscuits in the last few days. Every one seems to like the pictures of the dogs that I have though. Are they cute ?

No comments: